Data: ENDOVAC-Beef Literature
Data: The Benefits of Immune Plus in the Vaccine
Data: University of Missouri Grow Safe Application Dr. Kerley
60 crossbred Angus steers were placed on an 84 day trial to determine influence of ENDOVAC-Beef ® with Immune Plus ® on steer performance. Intake results from Growsafe ® feed system.
Data: ENDOVAC-Beef® Product Information
Salmonella typhimurium Bacterin-toxoid
Re-17 Derived Mutagenically
2 ml intramuscularly
2 ml booster in 2 – 3 weeks
1 annual booster
40 ml bottle/20 dose
100 ml bottle/50 dose
200 ml bottle/100 dose
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- New immunological approach: protects against gram-negative endotoxemic diseases.
- Cross-protection provided against endotoxemia caused by E. coli, Salmonella and Pasteurella in cattle; Salmonella and E. coli in horses; and Salmonella choleraesuis and Salmonella typhimurium in swine.
- ENDOVAC-Beef is the first vaccine with USDA label for “protection against the clinical signs of E. coli mastitis”.
- Provides passively transferred immunity when given in late gestation, 4 – 6 weeks prior to birth.
- Safe in all trimesters of pregnancy.
- Safe in lactating cattle.
- 36-month shelf life.
- 21 Day withdraw